· All hats must be worn with brims facing forward or backward, not sideways or “cocked” to the side.
· No sleeveless or tank tops on males.
· No shirts that management considers vulgar, offensive or otherwise likely to cause a disturbance.
· No “Security” or “Staff” shirts from other venues.
· No excessively low or baggy pants such that undergarments are exposed.
· Footwear must be worn at all time.
· No spurs or cleats of any kind.
· All footwear with laces must be tied.
· All steel toed footwear must be removed before going through metal detector.
· No backpacks, gym bags or suitcases.
· All bags (including purses) that are allowed are subject to search prior to entering the establishment.
· Clothing must not be excessively dirty, torn, tattered or emit an unpleasant odor.
· No gang or motorcycle colors.
· No laser pointers.
· No knives or guns (except law enforcement while on duty).
· No chains or fish hooks.
· No outside food or beverages (except birthday cakes).
· No feathered boas.
· No beach balls, horns, whistles or any other object likely to cause a disturbance.
All patrons must clear the metal detector before entry